Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need the depreciation rate for my 2014 tax return, I now…

Customer Question
I need the depreciation...

I need the depreciation rate for my 2014 tax return My name is*****: What kind of computer do you have?

I now have a lenovo and daughter filed for me so not to sava on here

Accountant's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. All I need is the depreciation rate that was used on my tax return in 201

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

2014

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/27/2017
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 11 months ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your question. The depreciation rate would depend on the asset that is being depreciated. Was the asset first placed into service in 2014?