Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I need the depreciation rate for my 2014 tax return, I now

Customer Question
I need the depreciation rate...
I need the depreciation rate for my 2014 tax return My name is*****: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: I now have a lenovo and daughter filed for me so not to sava on here
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No. All I need is the depreciation rate that was used on my tax return in 201
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: 2014
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/27/2017
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 4 months ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your question. The depreciation rate would depend on the asset that is being depreciated. Was the asset first placed into service in 2014?

Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor