Anne
Anne, Master Tax Preparer
Experience:  Enrolled Agent with 25 Years Experience specializing Individual and Small Businesses
5242771

I got notice that my tax return forms have been received a

Customer Question

I got notice that my tax return forms have been received a month ago but the money still has not been direct deposited into my account? Is there anyway I can check on the progress ?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Anne replied 3 months ago.

Hi

I'm Anne & I've been preparing taxes for 28 years. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Anne replied 3 months ago.

Hi

Yes, you may check on your refund through IRS website "Where's My Refund". Please see below:

https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp

You will need to know your SS#, your filing status, and the exact $ of your refund in whole dollars.

If you have found my answer helpful, please take the moment to rate positive by clicking on the stars.

It is ONLY through positive ratings that I am credited with my time here.

Thank you for choosing justanswer.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I filled in every thing correctly but that site was unable to provide a status update for me
Expert:  Anne replied 3 months ago.

The most common reason for that is that the IRS, for whatever reason, did not receive your return. You need to refile.

I hope this helps