Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

How can i pay my 1120/1120s taxes online thru credit card or

debit card? i know i...
how can i pay my 1120/1120s taxes online thru credit card or debit card? i know i can pay thru eftps payment system but i wanna use my credit or debit card to pay my corporation taxes. Please help.
6/13/2017
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. Please give me a moment to prepare your response.

You can make a payment on the IRS website. Here is a link to the payment page. https://www.irs.gov/payments

The IRS charges a convenience fee of 3-4%.

the link you sent has no option to pay 1120/1120s taxes thru debit or credit card. EFTPS is the only option.

Are you trying to pay payments for 1120 tax?

I apologize. On IRS.gov there is a link for pay my taxes electronically and it takes you to the link I provided. You are correct that you cannot pay form 1120 taxes with a credit card or debit card. You can pay many other taxes with one just not form 1120. You could do an electronic funds withdrawal for the 1120 payment - of course this is essentially that same as an eftps payment.

Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor