Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

THE irs STATED THAT TE TAXCALULATED ON SCHEDULE D WAS

Customer Question
THE irs STATED THAT...

THE irs STATED THAT TE TAXCALULATED ON SCHEDULE D WAS INCORRECT . i CAN NOT ACCERSS dD. p;EASE DVISE HOW I CAN ACEESS THE SCHEDULE

Accountant's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

DESK TOP

Accountant's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

YES

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

THE irs STATED YOU CALULTED THE TAXAGLE ss INCOME THEN USED SA LOWER NUMBER TO CALCULATE THE TAX DUE

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2017
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 1 year ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Hi My names Lane....Here's a schedule D: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040sd.pdf...Schedule D is where capital gains and losses are reported - the result of selling an asset for more or less than what we have invested IN that asset....Depending on whether that asset is a depreciable asset or certain other types of assets, we may also need to use form 8949 or 4797 which both flow to (feed into) the schedule D.