Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

THE irs STATED THAT TE TAXCALULATED ON SCHEDULE D WAS

Customer Question
THE irs STATED THAT...

THE irs STATED THAT TE TAXCALULATED ON SCHEDULE D WAS INCORRECT . i CAN NOT ACCERSS dD. p;EASE DVISE HOW I CAN ACEESS THE SCHEDULE

Accountant's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

DESK TOP

Accountant's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

YES

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

THE irs STATED YOU CALULTED THE TAXAGLE ss INCOME THEN USED SA LOWER NUMBER TO CALCULATE THE TAX DUE

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2017
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 12 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Hi My names Lane....Here's a schedule D: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040sd.pdf...Schedule D is where capital gains and losses are reported - the result of selling an asset for more or less than what we have invested IN that asset....Depending on whether that asset is a depreciable asset or certain other types of assets, we may also need to use form 8949 or 4797 which both flow to (feed into) the schedule D.
Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS