Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Robin, Could you please tell me what is CPSK tax? I'm in

Customer Question
Hi Robin, Could you please...
Hi Robin, Could you please tell me what is CPSK tax? I'm in Pennsylvania and own a single-member LLC (not S-corp). Thanks so much, Tuli
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Could you please tell me what is CPSK tax? I'm in Pennsylvania and own a single-member LLC (not S-corp). Thanks so much,
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: got a letter from PA Tax collections saying I did not file CNIT (corp net income tax, which only applies to S-corp, so I don't know why they sent this) and CPSK. I don't know what CPSK is.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Tax
5/17/2017
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 6 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

It is not clear why they request this from your LLC

Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4