Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

Who owns the content to any question or details I submit by

Customer Question

Who owns the content to any question or details I submit by entering on this website?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm in Idaho. My questions pertain to IRS tax law and Virginia real estate law.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No. I'm trying to avoid IRS problems, not get out from under them.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Fees?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lane replied 2 months ago.

Hi Sorry for the bot. My name's Lane - real warm body here.

....

I hold a law degree, with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice to clients on three continents since 1986.

...

We expert users are users just as you and aren't privy to what you've paid justanswer

...

How can I help?

Expert:  Lane replied 2 months ago.

In terms of your first question, the site is privately owned by ***** ***** - He started the site when his wife was pregnant and she wanted a simple answer to her question without the the trip to the doctors office and the waiting room wait time. That was in 2006 I believe.

...

The site scrubs any information that might make users personally identifiable such as emails and phone numbers, to protect your anonymity, but the information is public.

...

We DO have a premium service where (if you accept the offer - the site will likely throw it up there in a few minutes) a private, encrypted link is provided so exchange of contact info for a phone consult

Expert:  Lane replied 2 months ago.

Again, how can I help?

Expert:  Lane replied 2 months ago.

I'm so sorry. I tried to accept the call and received an error on my end

Expert:  Lane replied 2 months ago.

I've seen this happen before ... when the second charge (for the phone consult) doesn't go through because your card company wants you to OK the charge.

Expert:  Lane replied 2 months ago.

Enjoyed the conversation.

...

Here's a good piece:

...

http://real-estate.laws.com/quit-claim-deed-virginia