Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Who owns the content to any question or details I submit by

Customer Question
entering on this website? JA: What...
Who owns the content to any question or details I submit by entering on this website?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm in Idaho. My questions pertain to IRS tax law and Virginia real estate law.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No. I'm trying to avoid IRS problems, not get out from under them.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Fees?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
5/16/2017
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 8 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi Sorry for the bot. My name's Lane - real warm body here.

....

I hold a law degree, with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice to clients on three continents since 1986.

...

We expert users are users just as you and aren't privy to what you've paid justanswer

...

How can I help?

In terms of your first question, the site is privately owned by ***** ***** - He started the site when his wife was pregnant and she wanted a simple answer to her question without the the trip to the doctors office and the waiting room wait time. That was in 2006 I believe.

...

The site scrubs any information that might make users personally identifiable such as emails and phone numbers, to protect your anonymity, but the information is public.

...

We DO have a premium service where (if you accept the offer - the site will likely throw it up there in a few minutes) a private, encrypted link is provided so exchange of contact info for a phone consult

Again, how can I help?

I'm so sorry. I tried to accept the call and received an error on my end

I've seen this happen before ... when the second charge (for the phone consult) doesn't go through because your card company wants you to OK the charge.

Phone call session started

Enjoyed the conversation.

...

Here's a good piece:

...

http://real-estate.laws.com/quit-claim-deed-virginia

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS