Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I FILED MY FEDERAL INCOME TAX ON 2/10/17. I HAVE TRIED OVER…

Customer Question
I FILED MY FEDERAL...

I FILED MY FEDERAL INCOME TAX ON 2/10/17. I HAVE TRIED OVER AND OVER TO FIND OUT WHY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE RETURN WITHOUT RESULTS.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

FURNISHED ALL KNOWN INFORMATION

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Tax
5/12/2017
Tax Professional: Mike-USACPA, Accountant replied 9 months ago
Mike-USACPA
Mike-USACPA, Accountant

Hello, I am a licensed CPA and have seen issues similar to this in the past with the IRS. Have you called the IRS directly to inquire about the status of your tax return? I assume you have already looked online at the where's my refund site: https://www.irs.gov/refunds Please let me know what the IRS has said if you did call them. If you haven't you should get in touch with them at 1-***-***-****. Please let me know what you have tried and I can help assist. Thanks, Mike

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney