Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I need forms from you regarding my taxes for the last 2

Customer Question
years stating no records found...
I need forms from you regarding my taxes for the last 2 years stating no records found as I have not met income requirements for the IRS
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I havent filed as I have not sufficient inccome to do so
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: No, ijust need verification from you, could you please mail me the forms stating this
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Tax
5/12/2017
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 6 months ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

You cannot get a verification that you were not required to file but you can request a return transcript and the IRS will send you a letter stating that no return had been filed. You can also access your online IRS account and print a list of returns filed for the last 3 years.

If you need a paper copy you will need to request a paper transcript.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney