Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I HAVE RECEIVED AN LETTER FROM I R S FOR PREPARERE

Customer Question
I HAVE RECEIVED AN LETTER...
I HAVE RECEIVED AN LETTER FROM I R S FOR PREPARERE PENALITIES ACCESSED. I WISH TO APPEAL THE DISCUSSION BECAUSE I GAVE THE AUDITOR WHAT SHE ASKED FOR, NOT ALL THAT IS PREPARER'S REQUIREMENTS. HOW DO I GO ABOUT APPEALING MY CASE.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: I PRESENTED HER WITH FILES FOR THE YEAR SHE ASKED FOR BUT WE CREATE NEW FILES FOR EACH CLIENT EVERY YEAR. I HAVE THE INFORMATION SHE NEEDED BUT SHE DIDN'T MAKE IT CLEAR TO ME THAT ALL FILES FOR THE CLIENT WAS NEEDED.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Tax
5/11/2017
Tax Professional: Matthew Breecher, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 6 months ago
Matthew Breecher
Matthew Breecher, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Ouch... If you just have received the letter, file an appeal. You received an 1125 correct?

Hello, just touching base to see if you still need assistance with your question. Please advice.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney