PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  35 years tax experience, including four years at a Big 4 firm.
64119565

I have a satisfied New York state tax lien and it is

Customer Question

I have a satisfied New York state tax lien and it is damaging my credit
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: We did not receive notice of an approximate $1500 owed and we had a judgment from NY state. We immediately paid it and it shows up as satisfied but it is hurting my credit score
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: No
Category: Tax
Expert:  PDtax replied 5 months ago.
Hi. I'mCustomer I will help.
Expert:  PDtax replied 5 months ago.
NY is supposed to release their lien upon payment.
Expert:  PDtax replied 5 months ago.
From NYS: Once you pay your bill in full, we will notify the Department of State and the County Clerk. This will show that the tax warrant is satisfied and remove the lien against your property. To ask questions: call the number on the notice you received if you do not have your notice, call(###) ###-####
Expert:  PDtax replied 5 months ago.
The phone call is your best bet, barring a visit to their offices. Thanks for asking at just answer. Positive feedback will be appreciated. I'mCustomer
Expert:  PDtax replied 5 months ago.

Hi again.Customerfollowing up on your question.

If you need anything more, please ask. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my assistance on our rating scale.

Customer/p>