Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

How do i apply for a tax clearance code for south carolina

Customer Question

how do i apply for a tax clearance code for south carolina and how much does it cost
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: do you need my email address also how long will it take to get a code
JA: I'm trying to find the right Accountant for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know.
Customer: ok i am waiting
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: i want to transfer money from one account to another and it asking me for a tax code
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Could you please be more specific about the transfer of money from one account to another?

There is no such thing as a tax clearance code to transfer money. There are bank wire transfer codes, and you would pay the wire transfer fee charged by the bank.

There are tax clearance certificates, but there is no charge for those. The clearance certificate is to verify that you are not required to pay tax or that you have paid taxes on taxable transfers.

It sounds like you may be involved in some kind of scam.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you.

Barb