Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I need to verify income to a future tenent, im rent out my

Customer Question
i need to verify income...
i need to verify income to a future tenent
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: im rent out my back house and need to verify the persons infoand income
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no i just need to make sure he can pay and has a job
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Tax
5/10/2017
Tax Professional: Matthew Breecher, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 6 months ago
Matthew Breecher
Matthew Breecher, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hello, I would like to assist you with your question. As you have indicated, you desire to verify a future tenant's income. That should not be an issue if they sign an appropriate release; at which point you can contact their employer and validate income. Have you had the prospective tenant complete an application and a release of confidential information?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney