Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

I got my company that i started on 4/27/2017 and i need to

Customer Question

hi i got my company that i started on 4/27/2017 and i need to pay some taxes but i cant find my ut employers registration number how can i find out what it is
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: i have to fill out some federal tax forms and they keep asking me for my employers registration number witch one is that
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: i don't think so i got everything else but my ut employers registration number
Category: Tax
Expert:  Matthew Breecher replied 5 months ago.

If you just started your company, you should have registered with the IRS for a Federal taxpayer identification number. You can do this online and receive your number immediately. This is probably the number they are asking for. Did you apply online for a Federal TIN/EIN?