How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I got my company that i started on 4/27/2017 and i need to

Customer Question

hi i got my company that i started on 4/27/2017 and i need to pay some taxes but i cant find my ut employers registration number how can i find out what it is
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: i have to fill out some federal tax forms and they keep asking me for my employers registration number witch one is that
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: i don't think so i got everything else but my ut employers registration number
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Matthew Breecher replied 5 months ago.

If you just started your company, you should have registered with the IRS for a Federal taxpayer identification number. You can do this online and receive your number immediately. This is probably the number they are asking for. Did you apply online for a Federal TIN/EIN?