Chad CFP ®
Chad CFP ®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM, Professional
Experience:  Managing Director at Caros Group
98767339

I really eived a check from the irs, I want to make sure it

Customer Question

I really eived a check from the irs
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I want to make sure it is real. There was no explanation included.
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I sent the Irs money this year.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Chad CFP ® replied 5 months ago.

Hello, My name is***** am a Certified Financial Planning ® Professional. Welcome to JustAnswer!

I understand you received a check from the Internal Revenue Service. The best way to determine if the check is authentic is to visit your bank so that they teller can inspect the check.

Tellers are trained to check the validity of checks. This is the best option for check verification.

Please rate my answer using the Stars. Rating my answer costs you nothing extra, but does acknowledge that I have answered your question.

I hope you feel that I provided you with 5 Star services and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Regards,

Chad CFP ® professional