Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

TO TAKE THE CANCELLATION OF DEBT INCOME OFF OF THE TAXABLE…

Customer Question
I AM TRYING TO...

I AM TRYING TO TAKE THE CANCELLATION OF DEBT INCOME OFF OF THE TAXABLE INCOME AND HAVE ANSWERED ALL OF THE QUESTIONS CORRECTLY. THE WORKSHEET SHOWS THAT NONE IS TAXCABLE BUT THE AMOUNT CONTINUES TO SHOW ON LINE 21 AS TAXABLE

Accountant's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

NOT A MAC

Accountant's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

EVERYTHING IS UP TO DATE THE LAST UPDATE WAS INSTALLED BEFORE I STARTED THIS RETURN

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

THAT IS MY PROBLEM

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/3/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 year ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

What tax preparation software are you using?