Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

T5ax form 1040, need 2015 tax form email to print, require…

Customer Question
T5ax form 1040 Accountant's...

T5ax form 1040

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Need 2015 tax form email to print

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

Require for student aid at CSUS.edu Sacramento, CA

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Tax
need 2015 tax return 1040 for student financial aid at csus, Sacramento, CA
cancel / peteghoodridge49
4/20/2017
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 10 months ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

Here are 2015 tax form 1040

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-prior/f1040--2015.pdf

and instructions

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-prior/i1040gi--2015.pdf

Let me know if you will file any additional forms with your 2015 tax return.

AS you are looking not just for forms but for your tax return...

There are many reasons why you should keep a copy of your federal tax return. For example, you may need it to answer an IRS inquiry. You may also need it to apply for a student loan or a home mortgage. If you can’t find your tax return, the IRS can provide a copy or give you a transcript of the tax information you need.

You may order transcript here

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

Tax Return Transcript - shows most line items including your adjusted gross income (AGI) from your original tax return (Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ) as filed, along with any forms and schedules. It doesn’t show changes made after you filed your original return. This transcript is only available for the current tax year and returns processed during the prior three years. A tax return transcript usually meets the needs of lending institutions offering mortgages and student loans.

If you still have any doubts, need clarification - please be sure to ask.
I am here to help you with all Social Security / Tax related issues.

Lev
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor