How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter and I started a home base cake business in texas

Customer Question

my daughter and I started a home base cake business in texas 6 months ago. what form should i use to file form an extension. Most of our cakes we giveaway as a form of advertisement.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: We have some receipts for equipment, supplies,ingredients etc. , however we need more time to gather the information. we collected less than $2000.00 which is include in what we spent. I have form 7004 , part V 5b short tax year initial return.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: tentative total tax i don't understand, total payments and credits? balance due subtract line 7 from line 6 confuse d
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Brian Michels replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Can you advise what type of business was set up? Was it a sole proprietorship, single member LLC, multimember LLC or Corporation? Depending on the response will change the form that needs to be filed.