Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I just discovered my check to the IRS on my desk....not in

Customer Question
the letter to the IRS JA...
I just discovered my check to the IRS on my desk....not in the letter to the IRS
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: how should I get the money to the IRS
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
4/18/2017
Tax Professional: Brian Michels, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 7 months ago
Brian Michels
Brian Michels, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. I look forward to helping you with your issue today. If you did not include the payment to the IRS I would suggest sending another envelope to the IRS with the check. Include the voucher 1040-V with it. There are many post offices late today. Another option is to pay your taxes with a credit card. There are some fees to do this however it will ensure that its received timely to avoid interest and penalties. Below is the link to pay your taxes with a debit or credit card.

https://www.irs.gov/uac/pay-taxes-by-credit-or-debit-card

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star rating at this time is appreciated. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Brian Michels
Brian Michels