Brian Michels
Brian Michels, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Partner at Michels & Hanley CPAs, LLP
98625913

I HAVE BEEN INFORM BY MY TAX PERSON THAT I DO NOT NEED TO DO

Customer Question

I HAVE BEEN INFORM BY MY TAX PERSON THAT I DO NOT NEED TO DO TAX'S THIS YEAR DUE TO NO EARNING ONLY RECEIVE SOCIAL SUCURITY
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: MY WIFE AND I RECEIVE SSI TOLALING 27.1616 NO MORGAGE OWN HOME DO NOT RECIEVE NO OTHER SORES OF INCOME OWEN TWO VEHICLES 1 DEPENDENT AGE 24 STILL AT HOME
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: WE HAVE AN IRA ACCOUNT TOTALING 9000.00
Category: Tax
Expert:  Brian Michels replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. I look forward to helping you with your issue today. If Social Security is your only source of income than you are not required to file a tax return. If, however, they withheld Federal taxes on the social security than you should file a tax return to get the withholding refunded back.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is most welcome. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.