How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ABC Accounting Group Your Own Question
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 712
Experience:  Business Consultant/Accounting Manager
Type Your Tax Question Here...
ABC Accounting Group is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have EIN for a small business that is very inactive

This answer was rated:

HI. I have EIN for a small business that is very inactive because of everything else going on . No income and very little expenses. When I tried to file scheule C on my taxes to report 0 on both income and expenses, it wouldn't let me. So I filed my personal taxes without a schedule C. Am I going to be in trouble?
Hi. Great Question you should not, since you would not owe taxes on this. They may ask for the schedule though, if you had filed it for 2015. You can tell them that it is inactive though.
Let me know if this helps or if you have any questions. Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
thank you!
You are very welcome
ABC Accounting Group and 3 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you