Brian Michels
Brian Michels, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Partner at Michels & Hanley CPAs, LLP
98625913

How can I find out how much more we owe IRS. We have been

Customer Question

How can I find out how much more we owe IRS.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My name is*****: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: We have been lying 100.00 a month and they kept the last refund of 977.00 and applied it to our acct. Just need to know how much more do we owe?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Brian Michels replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. I look forward to helping you with your issue today. You can use the following online tool from the IRS website.

If you're an individual taxpayer, you can use the IRS tool to find out:

• Your payoff amount, updated for the current calendar day
  • The balance for each tax year for which you owe
  • Up to 18 months of your payment history

Please note:

• Your balance will update no more than once every 24 hours, usually overnight.
  • Once you view your balance, we recommend that you make a note of the amount before selecting your payment option.
  • After making an electronic payment, allow at least two business days for it to appear in your payment history. (Allow two weeks if you are paying by mail.)

To register for this service, you need:

• Your Social Security Number, date of birth, filing status and mailing address from latest tax return
  • Access to your email account
  • Your personal account number from a credit card, mortgage, home equity loan, home equity line of credit or car loan
  • A mobile phone with your name on the account

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is most welcome. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.