Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I mailed in my state and federal forms but forgot to attach

Customer Question
the 1099's. What can...
I mailed in my state and federal forms but forgot to attach the 1099's. What can I do to correct this situation
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: what more is there to tell?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: No. Am I going to be charged for this service?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
4/18/2017
Tax Professional: Rick Martin, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 7 months ago
Rick Martin
Rick Martin, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, this is Rick. I'm a CPA base in NYC. You don't need to attach them, so no need to correct that. They are not required to be filed with the return.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney