How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I mailed in my state and federal forms but forgot to attach

Customer Question

I mailed in my state and federal forms but forgot to attach the 1099's. What can I do to correct this situation
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: what more is there to tell?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: No. Am I going to be charged for this service?
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Rick Martin replied 2 months ago.

Hi, this is Rick. I'm a CPA base in NYC. You don't need to attach them, so no need to correct that. They are not required to be filed with the return.