Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

How can I get my aig from last year, I need my tax amount

Customer Question
How can I get my...
How can I get my aig from last year
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I need my tax amount from last year to do my taxes
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: No
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Tax
4/18/2017
Tax Professional: Brian Michels, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 9 months ago
Brian Michels
Brian Michels, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. I look forward to helping you with your issue today. To retrieve your prior year adjusted gross income figure you can look at the prior year tax return. It will be line 37 on Form 1040. If you don't have access to your tax returns from last year you can obtain a tax transcript from the IRS website at the following website: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript. You can also contact the IRS at 1-***-***-****.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is most welcome. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.

Brian Michels
Brian Michels