How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 29798
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What taxe papers do I need to file my taxes? I'm retired, I

Customer Question

what taxe papers do I need to file my taxes?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm retired
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: I collect s/s and retirement; and I am working now
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 5 months ago.

Assuming you have two reporting forms W2 and SSA-1099

Expert:  Lev replied 5 months ago.

You will need to use form 1040A to report your income.

From W2 box 1 -->> 1040A line 7

Let me know what TOTAL amount of wages and total social security benefits did you have.