Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

I want to amend returns for 2013, 2014 and 2015. There was

Customer Question

I want to amend returns for 2013, 2014 and 2015. There was at one time a way to look at previous returns. The process now seems to be more difficult.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: I am working with an older computer that was built around 2006. I am running XP.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: As they supported this system.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was running chrome but the idea of updates for that system is no longer possible.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Brian Michels replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. I look forward to helping you with your issue. You indicated that you need to amend 2013, 2014 and 2015 income tax returns. Is this due to additional income needed to be reported on the tax return or a change in deductions? Do you have copies of your tax returns for the years you indicated?

I wanted to follow up and see if you had any further questions. If your question has been resolved I would appreciate your feedback rating so I receive credit for the response. Thank you

I wanted to follow up and see if you had any further questions. If you have questions I am happy to assist. If you have no further questions I would greatly appreciate your 5 star rating so I receive credit for my responses. Thank you.v