How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 29969
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I file for an extension? I ddo not have an acc, I am

Customer Question

How can I file for an extension?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I ddo not have an acc
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I am 85 and am unable to complete the form correctly.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 6 months ago.

Another way to request such extension is to make a payment via the IRS Direct Pay system.

If you know that you have to pay with the extension request - the easiest way is to make payment AND request an extension at the same time.

Pay all or part of your estimated income tax due and indicate that the payment is for an extension using IRS Direct Pay. You'll receive a confirmation number for your records.

Let me know if you need any help.