Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am trying to file and can't. I get to Net File your return

Customer Question
I am trying to file...
I am trying to file and can't. I get to Net File your return and can't file.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Dell laptop
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I don't think so. A new computer
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Tax
4/18/2017
Tax Professional: PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law replied 9 months ago
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to contact the software vendor for your issue. In the meantime, it would be prudent to request for an extension.

Best wishes,

PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law