How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15731
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I never recieved a 1099 or W-2 for my unemployment payments

Customer Question

i never recieved a 1099 or W-2 for my unemployment payments in 2016 and I need that to file my taxes. Can you help me please?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I received $3,300 total and they withheld income tax on that.
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so, I just need a W-2 or 1099 from Florida unemployment for my accountant to do my taxes
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Expert:  Robin D. replied 6 months ago.

You can see your information if you access the Florida UI site here

You would need to put in your SSN and then you should have the options to access the W2G.