Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am struggling with how to determine how much my adoption

Customer Question
credit carry over is. I...
I am struggling with how to determine how much my adoption credit carry over is. I adopted my special needs child in 2013
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: What information do you need?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: I have not had to pay federal taxes. Last year my 2014 carryover was 8,239
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 day by:
4/18/2017
Tax Professional: PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Click here for information on how to calculate the adoption credit.

Best wishes,

PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law