Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
14155347

Repaid amount of $ 4076.00 for claim for the reason of using

Customer Question

repaid amount of $ 4076.00 for claim for the reason of using as a credit based upon (26 U.S.C. sec. 1341) where should be applicaple in 1040 what line ?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

If you are claiming a credit for repayment of amounts you included in your income in an earlier year because it appeared you had a right to the income, include the credit on line 73. Check box d and enter I.R.C. 1341 in the space next to that box.

Please let me know by posting below if you need clarification and so I know you could view the answer. If you do not require more information, a positive 5 star rating is appreciated.