Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How will it take to get a copy of IRS form CP 57 for Kalayta…

Customer Question
How long will it...

How long will it take to get a copy of IRS form CP 57 for Ronald Kalayta Med Corp, tax ID #94-2373099

Accountant's Assistant: I'm trying to find the right Accountant for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know.

Sorry, I meant form CP 575

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

We need a copy to send to Medicare for our revalidation

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I don't think so

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/2/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 year ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Call the IRS Business & Specialty Tax Line at(###) ###-#### Monday through Friday between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. local time. Once you provide proof of your identity over the phone, an IRS service representative will look up your number for you, and mail a physical copy of the confirmation letter to you.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can further assist you.

Barb