Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I need to fine my adjusted gross income amount from 2015, My

I need to fine my...
I need to fine my adjusted gross income amount from 2015,
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My computer crashed and I lost all my information.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: I have My social security number.
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2017
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert

Hello, my name is***** goal is to give you a complete & accurate answer. I am working on your request now & I will respond as soon as possible.

You can obtain the 2015 AGI you need to e-file your 2016 return at IRS.gov by obtaining a Transcript of your account.

Here's the address of the webpage that you need. The "Get Transcript" Blue rectangle in the upper part of the page is what you click on and then the directions are pretty clear. Just make sure you ask for the 2015 tax year.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

Please remember to rate my response as that is the only way I will receive credit from the site, for assisting you today.

Thanks very much,

Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert
Stephen G.
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert