Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Is there a penalty for using medical monies for personal…

Customer Question
Is there a penalty...

Is there a penalty for using medical monies for personal use. Such as leasing a house. Paying off a car. Buying a truck and paying in full.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

65,000.00 was used for personal not medical from Blue Cross.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
3/13/2017
Tax Professional: Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert replied 1 year ago
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert

Hello, my name is***** goal is to give you a complete & accurate answer. I am working on your request now & I will respond as soon as possible.

Where did the $65,000. come from & how was it designated to pay for medical expenses?