Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How can I find my 2015 Adjusted Gross income? I filed my…

Customer Question
How can I find...

How can I find my 2015 Adjusted Gross income?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I filed my taxes and printed a copy but they did not print I have sent in to the IRS for them to give me the information. I was told that would send thru mail but that has been over two weeks and I still have not received. Is there anybody I can call.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
2/13/2017
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 1 year ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi. you can get your AGI for 2015 going here and getting a tax transcript.

...

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

...

The transcript is not a mirror image of your return BUT has all of the major line items (including AGI)

...

If you have trouble using the site, you can use this paper form:

...

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506tez.pdf (Note the fax numbers in red)