How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My support ID number has been closed, so I need another one

Customer Question

My support ID number has been closed, so I need another one in order to speak with a Tax Advocate. Can you help me with this?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Samsung laptop
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Oh, lately I dont think so!
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can I talk with your tax advisor (CPA) on the telephone?"
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Dr. Fiona Chen replied 6 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I am a CPA.

Would you please specify your question a little more. What support ID are you referring? What type of Tax Advocate you are trying to reach?