Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I have a tax debt and I'm currently paying 100 monthly as

Customer Question
I have a tax debt...
I have a tax debt and I'm currently paying 100 monthly as per an agreement with the IRS. I just recently lost my stepmother and she left me about 8000 dollars. Per my agreement with the IRS, can they still freeze my account and take the funds? I'm not in default
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I work full time and have insurance. The debt is about 7000 dollars
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Tax
1/10/2017
Tax Professional: Richard, Tax Attorney replied 10 months ago
Richard, Tax Attorney

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Good afternoon. Just to confirm, you have an installment agreement with the IRS in place?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney