Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

My first question is: is this service free? If not, what is

Customer Question
the fee?...
My first question is: is this service free? If not, what is the fee?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Tax
1/8/2017
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 10 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

You need to ask this of customer service. You have posted this as a question, which goes out to expert users (we are users just as you, albeit with credentials verified, and tested out in our subject areas)

...

I'll pasted the CS contact info here:

JA customer svc

1(###) ###-####/p>

Email | Chat | Phone

...

Lane

...

I hold a law degree, with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in finance a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, to clients on three continents since 1986.

...

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS