Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

The last question was can the IRS take all my earnings once

Customer Question
I work in New York...
the last question was can the IRS take all my earnings once I work in New York. In other words can I find myself being unable to pay for my rent and expenses because the Irs decided to take money from my bank account ?
Finally I would be happy to know what other relief are there. Thank you in advance.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Tax
1/6/2017
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 10 months ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. IT is possible for the IRS to levy an individual's bank account. The IRS would send letters and notices prior to this action. You would have warning before this action is taken.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney