Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Estimated tax forms, The Estimated tax forms are

Customer Question
estimated tax forms JA: The Accountant...
estimated tax forms
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: The Estimated tax forms are unavailable. I want to pay online
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: The estimated tax forms are unavailable. I want to pay my january tax with my credit card.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Tax
1/6/2017
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 10 months ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. You can make a payment online at IRS.gov. If you go to the website there is a payment tab at the top of the page. Here is a link that will take you directly to the page https://www.irs.gov/payments . On this page it will give you two options. One option is a direct pay from your bank account and the other option is to pay with a debit or credit card. The direct pay option is free. There is a convenience charge associated with the debit card / credit card option. One you select the option you select the reason for your payment, the form, and the tax year. You would next need to verify your identity. To do this you would want to have a copy of your prior year's tax return. After verifying your identity you would need to enter your banking information.

Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor