How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need my employment numbers, plus my itin's, irsn's, for a

Customer Question

hi i need my employment numbers, plus my itin's, irsn's, for a small time fee & thank you
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

please send me my employment numbers, plus my itin's, plus my irsn's, social security number is: **********, date of birth:************, i work for the law enforcement incredibly please, mailing adress: ************, Customer, CA,###-##-#### has no fone number please email, & mailing adress only to be discreet...

Expert:  Robin D. replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Expert:  Robin D. replied 8 months ago.

The things you have stated you need are not clear.

Expert:  Robin D. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I am checking back to see if you restated the information you require. Your initial post listed items that are already readily available to individuals.

If you would please post again without using abbreviated terms (such as IRSN) that would be helpful.