How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is this free? ?$, How much is it, ohhh ok, I have been the

Customer Question

is this free?
JA: The Accountant's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: ?$
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: How much is it
JA: It's only $5 .
Customer: ohhh ok
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I have been the chef in my local Churches for over 10 years.I use my car 6 days a week to get groceries and go back and forth to work with supplies.I have NEVER used my car as a deduction.Because my husband did not believe we could.He does our taxes himself.My car is used 80% for work.What can we do this year ,and about past years?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: I am not sure right now, don't know a lot about this.
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark D replied 5 months ago.

Hello, are your treated as a W2 employee or and a 1099 independent contractor?

Related Tax Questions