Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

I need a copy of my W-2's for 1998 and 2004. We have

Customer Question

I need a copy of my W-2's for 1998 and 2004. We have destroyed our taxes from those years as the 7 years have passed. social Security says there is no record of my working those years and I was a long haul truck driver and DID INDEED WORK. Those companies are no longer in business but I need those W-2's please.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: No ma'am
Category: Tax
Expert:  Linda Burroughs replied 8 months ago.

You may be able to request an "income" transcript from IRS for the 2004 and 1998. The year 1998 may not be available.

If you filed a tax return for 1998 and 2004, then you would request a copy of the tax returns with attachments..There is no charge for the Income transcript. Call IRS at(###) ###-####

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you.