How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a small farm (LLC) and we file as a partnership. The

Customer Question

I have a small farm (LLC) and we file as a partnership. The farm in addition to farming is also a catering part. My Question is what form I would use for the catering revenue and expenses - can I use the Schedule F as well or something else
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  ABC Accounting Group replied 6 months ago.

Hi. If it is already on your 1065 return and is from your farming business, I would report it on Schedule F.