Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

S corp be owned by another S Corp, Can a S corporation be

Customer Question
S corp be owned by...
S corp be owned by another S Corp
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Can a S corporation be owned by another S corporation and the second S corp members are the same
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Tax
12/30/2016
Tax Professional: ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 10 months ago
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

It would be a QSSS - a qualified subchapter s subsidiary - but the original subchapter s must own 100% of its (the QSSS) shares.

the base S corporation is owned by my wife and me. it then formed a second LLC s Corp for safety. the second is owned by the first s Corp or LLC .

Hi. Do you have a contract and documentation made up by a lawyer - just confirming, since this is a necessity. Thanks.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney