Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

My wife and I provided care for my older brother in

Customer Question
2016...from April on...can we claim...
My wife and I provided care for my older brother in 2016...from April on...can we claim him as dependent? Also, he paid us 200$ monthly...do we claim this as income?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: He is 62, receives ssa and ssi totally 735 monthly. He is special needs and diabetic. Does not work
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: Not that i can think of...not sure what the questions may be. First time in this role
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2016
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. Please give me a moment to prepare your response.

Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor