How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I moved from NYS to Florida, as of 8/11/16, when I sold my

Customer Question

I moved from NYS to Florida, as of 8/11/16, when I sold my home, of 43 years, at 173 Kings Hwy, Amherst, NY 14226. I need to TALK TO A REAL PERSON ON THE PHONE,(###) ###-#### I have LOTS of questions re: my move, and that you don't seem to have my new address, as I received a Property Tax Relief check sent to my old 173 Kings Hwy., Amherst, NY 14226. It was forwarded to my new permanent legal address via the Post Office, with a yellow notify sender of new address sticker on it. I need help by talking to someone at your office, as I do not have my printer hooked up yet, as its' still buried in my Florida garage.I need to know what I need to do to change my address from NYS to Florida. My new address is: 2828 SE 19th Place, Cape Coral, Florida, 33904. HELP! Thank you SOOO much!
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: No, as I don't know what I need to know, and am asking, (pleading), for some verbal assistance.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  PDtax replied 9 months ago.

Hi from Just Answer. I'mCustomer and can assist.

Expert:  PDtax replied 9 months ago.

It sounds like you want to change from NY to Florida residence. Please confirm.

I'll be glad to offer a phone call to assist.