Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I received form 886-a. I got audited for tax year 2014. I

Customer Question
mailed in 2 invoices. one...
I received form 886-a. I got audited for tax year 2014. I mailed in 2 invoices. one dated January 2014 and 2nd invoice was dated December 2014 for oil changes. irs is saying I owe money from schedule c. I don't know if its because I didn't return car & truck expenses explanation of items
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2016
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 12 months ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. The 886-A should explain the audit changes that were reflected in the auditors report. Did you receive a separate audit report?

Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor