Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am working on preparing Mexican H2-A workers tax returns

Customer Question
for 2015. Do you have...
I am working on preparing Mexican H2-A workers tax returns for 2015. Do you have expertise in this area? I may need some help
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Can I get back in touch with you later? I may can figure it out. They came in the US in July 2015 and left in Nov 2015. How much will a question this complex cost me?
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of? I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Let me get back with you later on today. I have a client coming in.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
11/22/2016
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 1 year ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi. My name's Lane. I can help you with this.

...

I have a Law degree with concentration in Tax , Estate & Corporate Law, … an MBA, with specialization in finance … a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986.

...

Just let me know when you're ready.

...

Lane

..

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS