How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lane Your Own Question
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 12009
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am working on preparing Mexican H2-A workers tax returns

Customer Question

I am working on preparing Mexican H2-A workers tax returns for 2015. Do you have expertise in this area? I may need some help
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Can I get back in touch with you later? I may can figure it out. They came in the US in July 2015 and left in Nov 2015. How much will a question this complex cost me?
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of? I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Let me get back with you later on today. I have a client coming in.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lane replied 8 months ago.

Hi. My name's Lane. I can help you with this.


I have a Law degree with concentration in Tax , Estate & Corporate Law, … an MBA, with specialization in finance … a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986.


Just let me know when you're ready.




Related Tax Questions