Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am trying to find proof of payment of 2014 taxes in amount

Customer Question
of $1,355 and 2015 final...
I am trying to find proof of payment of 2014 taxes in amount of $1,355 and 2015 final payment of about $670.44. can you help me?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: ss #***-**-**** =am trying to get a loan and they are requesting that I furnish proof that these payments have been made.I have gone through all my bank accounts to no avail so thought you could help me
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: not that I know of.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
11/22/2016
Tax Professional: ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi. Great Question. Usually, for a loan, you only need to give a copy of your 1040's.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Have already furnished these!! Am getting frustrated. Isn't there a way for IRS to give us a transcript of checks paid to them?

You can get a transcript by mail:

https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof-tra/start.do;jsessionid=NE7Y7FBS-Ny4emOBY4oV1Rr4

The bank should be able to give you historical transactions - for a check that you made out or a wire you sent to the IRS.

Just saw you checked with the bank. I would call the IRS, as well, at:1(###) ###-####/p>

Let me know if you have any questions.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney