How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Fiona Chen Your Own Question
Dr. Fiona Chen
Dr. Fiona Chen, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 482
Experience:  Former IRS Revenue Agent
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Dr. Fiona Chen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need my TSAnpre-checknn number. I have misplaced it. CA. I

Customer Question

I need my TSAnpre-checknn number. I have misplaced it.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: CA.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I I
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, as I know it was misplaced in my home,
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Dr. Fiona Chen replied 8 months ago.

Dear Customer,

According to the TSA website, the best way is to go online to find it. Citation and website link are as follows. Additional contact information is also enclosed below. A phone call may be useful, too.(###) ###-####



Fiona Chen, MPA, Ph.D., CPA, ABV, CFF, CITP

If you are a member of the TSA Pre✓® Application Program, look up your KTN online.

If you are a member of another trusted traveler program, such as Global Entry, NEXUS, or SENTRI, log on to the Global Online Enrollment System or GOES account to obtain your PASSID, which is your KTN.